Monday, April 21, 2008

A dark movie


Since the tried exams and reports had gone, I utilized my leisure time to see a movie in library. This time, I choose a movie named Confession of Pain.
It describes a vengeance in Hong Kong. The leading role’s family were killed by reactionary gang when he was child. He knew that the police office wallowed in the mire with gangsters. Therefore, he hid himself to escape their kill. 30 years has gone, he becomes a police officer and takes action to revenge to kill all relative person involved in kill 30 years ago. However, there is no concealing the truth, his revenge was discovered by his best friend and his wife. Eventually, he saw his wife dead and he commit suicide in regret.
I feel serious when finishing this movie. The leading role revenge at cast of his lovely wife. I think that only when everyone in the world has good intention, the world could eliminate this kind of kill.

No comments: