Monday, April 21, 2008

Mid-term exams and presentations are all finished

From the beginning of April to last Friday, I didn’t have a good sleep because of many exams and presentations coming. To finish these items which teachers assigned perfectly, I even stay up late everyday to prepare it. Therefore, I always had a weary appearance during April.
In the beginning of this semester, I wanted all the presentations to finish earlier, and then I could have more my own time to do other thing. Thus, I arranged them in line of 3rd, 4th present. However, to my surprise, they all must be presented in last three weeks. So, I had to work double hard to present it on time.
From this experience I learned a lesson that next time to arrange all presentations, I will bright my eyes and think twice before I arrange them.

No comments: