Monday, April 21, 2008

A trip with roommates




Last Saturday, the dormitory-323 had a trip to Taipei because we want to celebrate all the exams are over. We all have a fun time in it.
Actually, I originally didn’t want to go with them because I had to have a good sleep to make up for my staying up last three weeks and I wanted to visit my junior high school’s friends in Tamsui at the rest of day.However, under my roommate’s enthusiastic invitation, I finally sacrifice my sleeping time to go out with my roommates.
In fact, eventually, I was very gratified to have a walk out with them, instead of sleeping all day. We mounted the Yang Ming Shan, saw the famous flower clock, watched the beautiful Zantedeschials, and had a walk in famous Shilin night market in my own fair hand(though I’m a vegetarian, I still could eat many food). Therefore, I was very glad to have a trip to Taipei this time, especially with my roommates.

No comments: