Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Self-Introduction

My name is Johnson. I come from a little county in Taichung , named Taiping. It's a good place to live because there are good scenerios , fresh air , and so on. On the contrary , the transportation system is not convenient. Every time I must spend half a hour to wait for bus coming and put up with the driver's impatient attitude. Therefore , I always ride a bicycle to and fro my senior high school -----Taichung First Senior High School. Though the experience were tried , it made me more healthy.
I am not good in sports from my childhood except for badminton because it's my first fulfilling exercise in junior high school. After attending Chang Gung University , I make more friends by this sport. Thus , I enjoy this sport most.
Because of religion , I am the only vegetarian at our department. In Taiping , there are a lot of wonderful vegetarian restaurants. So , I almost eat the same meal at school. Though it is simple , I still feel happy. After all , I have not to be hungry at my university life.
This is my self-introduction.

No comments: