Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Tough Experience

Although the contagious summer is not coming, a lot of my classmates fall victim to the infectious disease, which is characterized by diarrhea and vomit. On I was glad to the disease not happen to me, something wrong fell over me.
One day, when I was studying comfortably, suddenly, l felt stomach upset. The pain was extraordinary torturing, but I think that the symptom was nothing, it‘s just a little disorder in my abdomen. However, I was wrong. From the day on, I almost have 2-3 diarrheas per day. And the pain is much more suffering than before.
Finally, I determined to see a doctor. When I told her my symptoms and the painful experience which I had undergone, she blames me for my depreciating my health and frighten me that my attitude to physical disorder will kill myself. I not only have to suffer the ache of this disease, but also have to accept the doctor’s scald. What an unlucky day I had.
I learned something from this experience at last. First, eating food should be careful now because the food is much more poisoned than often. Second, a medicine department student is useless when in face with the disease. Third, I should go to see a doctor earlier when I am sick, especially out of home, and I won’t suffer lots of pains which I had experienced.

No comments: