Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ability to present

When I was in last semester, I think that the presentation and projection is not important for medicine department students. The only job for us is to study and learn the specialty knowledge, and become a useful doctor in the future. I didn’t know how important value these projects have, and I even hated the teacher that assigned these reports and projects. However, when I went through one year’s baptism, I have another thought that these assignments were really useful and valuable. I remember that I was too shy to talk a complete and systematical sentence on stage one year ago. Nevertheless, I could not only tell a systemically sentence, but also explain and express what I want to convey now. Therefore, I know that these assignments are not obstacles, but a step stone to help us to learn the academically method to express what we want to convey and to learn there is no shyness onstage.

No comments: