Thursday, May 15, 2008

Free writing

Last Sunday was Mother’s day, but my mom tall me that I could not go home because I have to get some exam with my brother this week. Thus, I am very excited to go home this week. I start to imagine that how happy my mom will be when she sees me today. What a sweet image it is. As usual, I will take the bus, Van-Han, and then transfer to Tong-Lian, which ticket is on sale, and therefore I can save some of my money. Anyway, I’ve made some present to compensate for her and thank her for bringing me up. When I arrived at Tone-Lian, I find that the time I arrived was not the period Tone-Lian would sell the ticket cheaper, It costs 410! Ohno so I decided to take a bus at A-lo –HA. It is much cheaper than Tone-Lian. Why are thing so expensive these days? Food in school is not very cheap at all and out of school, everything is expensive. I hope things will be cheaper in the future although it is almost impossible. I didn’t know that it costs so much money to make a living before moving out. I used to buy everything with my parents paying the bill. Now I finally understand that making money is an uneasy task while spending it is very easy. I can better put myself in my parents’ shoes and understand how hardworking they are. I want to be a successful person and my parents won’t have to worry about money.

No comments: