Friday, May 23, 2008

Become the club leader

As the end of this session is drawing on, we’ll become the cadre of club, getting out of role of learning and rising in role of teaching and leading. Many my classmates take over the cadre of club, and I’m no exception. Although I think that I’m not suitable to take over the leader of club, many other club members and teacher still chose me to lead this club. However, I have an idea that I’m not sophisticated enough to manage it. there are too many items waiting for me to learn, such as designing course and promoting activities. Although the teachers promise that they will help me to handle and assist me major and minor matter, I’m still afraid of it. I hope that I could lead this club to rise up and get NO.1 in appraise meeting, instead of falling down.

No comments: