Thursday, May 22, 2008

Keep company with my brother

Last Sunday was Mother’s day, and every classmate was happy to go home to celebrate this meaningful holiday, and I’m no exception. However, my mom tell me that I should keep company with my younger brother to face his great challenge─technological and vocational education exam for vocational school student, and I could go home to stay with him instead of Mother’s day.Therefore, I suppressed my thirst for back home one week. Look back on my preparation for university attend exam, I was nervous about it, and even have insomnia. Thanks to my parents and my brother’s comfort, I could ease off my nervous emotion and show ordinary performance.Thus, to accompany with my brother to take an exam is my important task in this semester. I hope that he could got a wonderful grade and attend national taiwan university of science and technology. Like this consequence, I could keep in touch conveniently in the future, because we were both in Taipei.

No comments: