Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Ideal Career

To earn one’s living; everyone has to find some jobs to make money for themselves living. However, is everyone’s job suitable for themselves? According to happy level survey conducted by some organizations, most part of people’s answers is “No”. Therefore, to find an ideal career is an important issue nowadays.
In my opinion, an ideal career for one person must meet his or her interests, because interest generates specialty, and the, specialty supports interest, even enlarge interest.
For me, when I was a junior high school student, I have no appeal to any jobs, but I don’t exclude any jobs. So, I can accept various walks of life. However, for the sake of religion’s idea compassion, I think that only the job to be a doctor could make me stand on the first line of medicine even can make them to be a vegetarian after accepting my treatment. Besides, I am not creative, therefore career that needs imaginative power is absolutely not suitable for me. And I’m fond of contacting with people, therefore, I choose the medicine department in CGU.
However, the future of medicine is also variety. There are surgical departments, internal medicine, department of gynecology, pediatrics and so on. I have an idea that the surgical department is the most suitable and ideal for, because I think that only become a surgeon; I could place myself into patient’s position, encounter disease with patients, and provide them proper therapy in time. Therefore, I think that a surgeon is most suitable for me.
However, I believe that an ideal career for everyone is different. Only can make yourself enjoying in your career and make you feel valuable. Simultaneously, the career that could contribute to this society, believe yourself and just do it.

No comments: