Saturday, May 24, 2008

A lot of works and little of time

This semester is a harsh period.
I considered that the second semester of one grade must be freer and easier than first semester originally. However, when I was in second semester, I even stay up late to complete it and even no sleep on whole day. And then, I overwork myself and got a fever…….
I think that I should reflect what problem in my time management and my life style. However I believe that I don’t waste any time to fool around, and the time is more and more decreasing. I have an idea that it could result from too much activities which I participate, I have overwork myself and burn my life on it. I should take a good sleep and relaxation from these trivial and annoying things. After all, health is more important than everything.

No comments: